Friday, February 6, 2009

L.I. OFFER

Ok guys & gals...This is an offer for LI.
I have a few places for LI, 3-4 students can come on board my research team. For those interested, the research you'll be involved in will be on remote sensing & GIS. This means you need to be a comfortable user of computers as these are softwares that we use to process satellite images. The work include data collection, data analysis & image processing. There will also be several fieldwork in Matang mangrove forest reserve, and maybe in 1-2 other locations. You'll be working with a number of postgraduate students, you'll be guided & trained. Your preferable background is Environmental Biology, Aquatic Biology, Botany, Zoology...mmm Vector & Parasite boleh lah juga.
So students who love fieldwork, computers & can work well with others can contact me at xxnotts@yahoo.com for more details @ can drop by my office for a chat.

dr.nurul

No comments: